Kat’s Cupcakes is a local dedicated Gluten Free Bakery based in Flagstaff Arizona. Kat’s Cupcakes is a home based bakery certified under the Arizona Department of Health’s Home Baked and Confectionery Goods program. Kat’s Cupcakes specializes in wonderfully delicious gluten free, vegan baked goods. If we do make something that is not vegan we sources local ingredients when possible including local honey and local eggs from happy hens. We are also dedicated to using non GMO products and as many organic products as possible.
Here at Kat’s cupcakes we mostly bake cookies, cupcakes and cakes. If you need something special feel free to ask!
Kat loves finding ways to make Gluten free goodies delicious. She specializes is making products that fit with your personal dietary restrictions including paleo, keto, dairy free, egg free, nut free. Custom orders encouraged! Just call or email to place an order for pick up.
All Items baked in a dedicated gluten free kitchen. Using gluten free ingredients from dedicated factories.
Cookies: $12 and up per dozen, Kits $15
I make a wide variety of cookies that can be purchased by the dozen or in a special mix during the holidays. Looking for a special kind of cookies… just ask!
Decorated sugar cookies: $25 per dozen
- most holidays
- special themes
- customized for you!
Sugar Cookie Kits: $15 per dozen
- one dozen cookies
- you can choose shapes.. so many to choose from .. call or email for more info
Christmas Cookie platters: $35 and up
- Available over the holidays
- Limited availability so order early
- sign up for my emails to get the order form!
- wonderful for yourself or for a gift!
- available on etsy to ship to a loved one.
Everyday cookies: $12 and up per dozen
- chocolate chip
- peanut butter
- chocolate mint
- pumpkin pecan
- and more just ask
Cakes and Cupcakes: Cupcakes start at $30 per dozen and go up with decorations. Cakes start at $15 and up
Cakes: 6 inch round, 8 inch round, 1/4 and 1/2 sheet cakes prices starting at $35
There is an almost endless combination of cake and frosting flavors. If you do not see a flavor on the list that you love… just ask! Of course all are gluten free and most can be vegan!
- Vanilla Bean
- Blueberry Lemonaide
- Carmel Apple
- “Hostess” Cupcake
- Banana Split
- Chocolate Kahlua
- Orange Creamsicle
- Chocolate Mint
- Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Spice
- Shirley Temple
- Jack and Coke
- Carrot Cake
- Red velvet
- Green Tea
- Candy Cane: white chocolate cupcake with mint frosting
- Chai latte
- Have a flavor you love??? Just ask I might be able to make it! Follow me on facebook and instagram to see all the new flavors I am creating
- Angel Food Cake
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Cinnamon swirl coffee cake (vegan)
- Wedding and Birthday cakes
Muffins: $20 per dozen and up
- Morning Glory
- Apple cinnamon
- cinnamon swirl
- Double chocolate
- Babycakes are a kind of cake I started making when my kids were little. They are gluten free, vegan, refined sugar and nut free. They are frosting free unless frosting is requested.
- flavors include apple cinnamon, pumpkin spice, blueberry banana. These make a great breakfast, a treat for young children and they freeze really well!