Kat’s Cupcakes is a local dedicated Gluten Free Bakery based in Flagstaff Arizona. Kat’s Cupcakes is a home based bakery certified under the Arizona Department of Health’s Home Baked and Confectionery Goods program. Kat’s Cupcakes offers a wide variety of gluten free goodies including breads, cakes, cupcakes, granola, pies, and special holiday items. Kat sources local ingredients when possible including local honey and local eggs from happy hens. Kat is also dedicated to using non GMO products and as many organic products as possible. Kat’s Cupcakes also has a wide variety of dairy free and vegan options, along with the ability to make a wide variety of special order paleo breads, granolas, and desserts.
Kat loves finding ways to make Gluten free goodies delicious. She specializes is making products that fit with your personal dietary restrictions. Just call or email to place an order for pick up, or go to etsy to have products mailed to you.
All Items baked in a dedicated gluten free kitchen. Using gluten free ingredients from dedicated factories.
- Sorghum Bread: A great gluten free sandwich bread with a touch of Honey.
- Naan/Flatbread: A versatile gluten free bread. Great dipped in humus, as a personal pizza or an open-faced sandwich. Regular or Garlic.
- Multi-grain bread: A delicious gluten free vegan bread with buckwheat, sorghum, and brown rice flours. Chia and sunflower seeds!
- Gluten free, Yeast free, Vegan Bread: This bread is vegan, nut and yeast free. it is soft and wonderful for sandwiches.
- bagels: everything, cinnamon raisin, plain
- Paleo Bread made with coconut and almond flours
- Banana Bread: with chocolate chips or with out. a favorite at the market!
- Vegan Zucchini Bread: filled with lots of fresh local zucchini.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread: Organic pumpkin, dried cranberries and pie spices make this another favorite at the market!
- Sweet Potato Biscuits: one dozen delicious soft biscuits featured during the holidays.
- Yeast rolls: one dozen rolls for you to bake
- Cinnamon rolls: These are make ready for you to bake. regular or pumpkin.
- Babycakes are a kind of cake I started making when my kids were little. They are refined sugar and gluten free and nut free. They can be made vegan. They are frosting free unless frosting is requested.
- flavors include apple cinnamon, pumpkin spice, blueberry banana. These make a great breakfast, a treat for young children and they freeze really well!
Cakes and Cupcakes: $25 per dozen cupcakes, cakes vary
There is an almost endless combination of cake and frosting flavors. If you do not see a flavor on the list that you love… just ask! Of course all are gluten free and most can be vegan or are made vegan all the time.
- Vanilla Bean
- Blueberry Lemonaide
- Carmel Apple (vegan)
- Banana Split
- Chocolate Kailua
- Orange Creamsicle (vegan)
- Chocolate Mint (vegan)
- Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Spice
- Shirley Temple
- Margarita vegan
- Jack and Coke
- Carrot Cake
- Red velvet (vegan)
- Green Tea (vegan)
- Candy Cane: white chocolate cupcake with mint frosting
Specialty Cakes: $10 and up
- Angel Food Cake
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Wedding and Birthday cakes
Granola: $10-$15 per pound
Fresh granolas using gluten free oats, local honey and organic coconut oil. Several flavors to choose from including vegan and paleo.
- Pumpkin Spice (v) features pumpkin, maple syrup, cranberries, and pumpkin pie spices
- Paleo/grain free features raw nuts and seeds, low sugar and with or with out dried raisins and cranberries. Hemp seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and more.
- Spring Crunch features candied ginger, apricots, pistachios, sunflower seeds and nutmeg
- Summer Crunch features cherries, sunflower seeds, pecans and cinnamon
- Autumn Crunch features apples, pumpkins seeds, walnuts and pumpkin pie spices
- Winter Crunch features cranberries, almonds, pompon seeds and cardamom
- Peanut Butter Crunch features raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and cinnamon.
- other flavors depending on season and what wonderful fresh fruit I find
Lemon Squares! singles $3 full pan $25
Sold by single squares at the market or special order for a whole pan!
Cookies: $12 and up per dozen, Kits $15
I make a wide variety of cookies that can be purchased by the dozen or in a special mix during the holidays. I also have sugar cookie kits that come with one dozen cookies, frosting and sprinkles. I have these for several different holidays or for birthday in many shapes!